The Hefty Brothers, Randy Dowdy, and Kip Cullers all use tissue testing to monitor nutrient levels through the growing season. You should too!
We have added a few features to our tissue tracker (pictured above) to make your life easier:
* Nutrients from multiple tissue tests are tracked on an easy to read report.
* Compare more than one zone/field on the same report.
* All data is tracked by GDU to provide a fair comparison between fields planted at different times.
* Average, High, and Low Ranges by GDU are provided for corn.
* Tracking nutrients through the growing season is also available for whole plant analysis. Not sure what whole plant analysis is? Read This: https://www.honeylandag.com/plant-tissue-services/whole-plant-analysis/
For more information on the Plant Tissue Tracker visit: https://www.honeylandag.com/plant-tissue-services/